Principles of Electricity
For info call: 844 288-2367
Or reserve seats below!
A first-level training seminar providing theory, practical knowledge and structured hands-on lab exercises.
What you will learn:
- DC and AC electrical theory
- Understand principles of electrical conductance, resistance and reactance
- Understand voltage, current, power and their interrelationship
- How to build electrical circuits from schematic diagrams
- How to learn proper use of measurement functions on a digital multi-meter
Appropriate for: all maintenance technicians
$1,495 includes: Tuition, training materials, measurement equipment, lunch and refreshments