RETURNED PRODUCTS AND SYSTEMS
* Goods may not be returned by Customer without L & H’s prior written authorization. Any request to return must be made within 10 days from receipt of the goods.
* Returned goods must be in first class saleable condition, in their original container, shipment prepaid and subject to inspection upon receipt by L&H.
* When goods are returned because of an acknowledged error by L & H, L & H will rectify its error promptly without expense to Customer.
* If the authorized return is not because of a fault of L&H or its suppliers, L&H will undertake all reasonable action to minimize the expense of such returns; however; L&H reserves the right to make a handling and restocking charge.
* Products and systems that have been modified, manufactured or fabricated to Customer’s specifications are not returnable. In keeping with the stated return policy the following procedures are being placed into effect March 1st 2010.
All product returned to L & H will be inspected by the central warehouse prior to acceptance.
* Product found to be in a condition that prevents it’s resale will be rejected, and returned with a letter of rejection.