Preventative Maintenance and Repair Services -- Pneumatics
Expert training and support
When your equipment is checked on a regular basis, you extend the life of your components and avoid costly downtime. With the Livingston & Haven preventative maintenance program, our technicians and engineers understand and can troubleshoot complex issues before they impact additional components and lead to major system malfunctions.
When your gas boosters are going up to 100,000 psi, they can wear out sooner and lubrication is more crucial. Critical repairs are more intense on these devices, and a scratch is more consequential to the life of the component. You don’t want to trust the service of your high-pressure mechanical devices to just anyone.
At Livingston & Haven, you will have an experienced team behind all pneumatics repairs – a team of design engineers along with service and field techs who have been trained on specific products and take a systematic approach. They will safely and accurately service those parts – like rocket pumps and barrel pumps – that operate at high cycle or pressure rates.
Your L&H team will become your service support network. As an authorized partner of Aventics and Haskel, we are familiar with the industry’s best brands and stand behind our work (as do the manufacturers).
Pneumatic products we repair
- Valves, actuators, intensifiers and boosters, NFPA cylinders
- Accumulators, coolers, cylinders, electronics, diagnostic filters and filter systems
- Contact us. We’ll determine whether you should send us your pneumatic unit or have an experienced field technician visit your facility.
- We will tear down the unit and quickly evaluate system issues and any parts that may need repair or replacement.
- You will receive a detailed inspection report.
- If we are working on your unit at L&H, we will provide tests and rebuilds in house, whenever possible. System testing will be to original tolerance and specification.
- If we do not repair your issue in house, we will coordinate your component’s repair at factory-authorized facilities or at the manufacturers’ factories and keep you updated throughout the process. If we determine your machinery is beyond repair and you need to purchase new, you will not pay teardown and inspection fees.
We facilitate everything and act as your quality control liaison. Repaired components or systems are returned to you as new remanufactured units or to factory standards and OEM specifications. You will receive full warranty coverage.
We work as quickly and efficiently as possible and in some cases can provide rush service. But we do not cut corners – in time or parts – to compromise quality. When you have your repaired unit back, you will have long-term peace of mind. (And ask us about the Livingston & Haven preventative maintenance program.)