Preventative Maintenance and Repair Services -- Hydraulics
When your equipment is checked on a regular basis, you extend the life of your components and avoid costly downtime. With the Livingston & Haven preventative maintenance program, our technicians and engineers understand and can troubleshoot complex issues before they impact additional components and lead to major system malfunctions.
Solve the problem
At Livingston & Haven, we design hydraulic systems that last, but sometimes component repairs are needed. At L&H you’ll find a network of specialists to take on that repair, not an inexperienced service rep doing a patch job. Our team of engineers and technicians will work together to configure the best, permanent solution. They have been trained and are familiar with your specific products and the industry’s finest brands. We stand behind our quality – we never use imported parts that are substandard, and we provide top-notch service.
Signs of issues
Is your hydraulic system making an abnormal noise? Is it operating at slower speeds or longer cycle times? Is it exhibiting high fluid temperatures (180° F or 82° C)? It’s time to get your problem diagnosed.
Hydraulic products we repair
- Pumps, motors, valves, cylinders, proportional valves, accumulators, filter systems
As a repair liaison for Bosch Rexroth and an authorized Rexroth repair agent, L&H gives an as-new repair warranty on a component backed by our world-class partners. But we do not only repair Bosch Rexroth hydraulics; we have more than 50 years of experience repairing other manufacturers’ hydraulics, including Denison, Eaton/Vickers and HYDAC.
- Contact us. We’ll determine whether you should send us your hydraulics unit or have an experienced field technician visit your facility.
- We will tear down the unit and quickly evaluate system issues and any parts that may need repair or replacement.
- You will receive a detailed inspection report.
- If we are working on your unit at L&H, we will provide tests and rebuilds in house, whenever possible. System testing will be to original tolerance and specification.
- If we do not repair your issue in house, we will coordinate your component’s repair and keep you updated throughout the process. If we determine your machine is beyond repair and you purchase a new one, you will not pay teardown and inspection fees.
We facilitate everything and act as your quality control liaison. Repaired components or systems are returned to you as new remanufactured units or to factory standards and OEM specifications. You will receive full warranty coverage.
We work as quickly and efficiently as possible, and sometimes we are able to provide rush services. But we do not cut corners – in time or parts – to compromise quality. When you have your repaired unit back, you will have long-term peace of mind. (And ask us about the Livingston & Haven preventative maintenance program.)