Electromechanical Automation - Machine Control
Motion control solutions tailored to your application
Livingston & Haven designs electrical automation solutions that control, monitor and synchronize mechanical systems to the specifications our customers require. We start by working closely with you to understand your application needs and then review options to design the right solution. By utilizing the highest quality technology from industry leading suppliers like Bosch Rexroth, L&H’s trained automation specialists and engineers will design and fabricate integrated applications in an efficient and cost-effective manner to solve factory automation challenges.
Our team is equipped to provide many types of solutions, including:
- PLC logic and HMI solutions
- All major Industrial Fieldbus/Ethernet protocols
- Motion control involving servo, hydraulic and/or pneumatic axes
- Simple, uncoordinated, sequential motion
- Multi-axis synchronization, coordinated or kinematic solutions
- Centralized machine control solutions, such as case packers and labelers
- Modular machine control solutions, such as high-speed printing presses and assembly lines
L&H can provide innovative solutions to your most demanding motion control needs.