L&H 75TH ANNIVERSARY VENDOR SPONSORSHIP
Register to Attend
"*" indicates required fields
Livingston & Haven began in 1947 when entrepreneur Malcom D. Haven formed an industrial distribution company in Charleston, S.C.
In 1966, Clif Vann III joins Livingston & Haven. Eventually he would go on to own the company.
Mr. Vann moves the corporate office to Charlotte, NC.
1975 was a watershed moment for Livingston & Haven, Mr. Vann and members of the Executive Team traveled to Germany to tour Bosch and ultimately become a distributor for Bosch.
In the early 1980s, Livingston & Haven expanded into electronics and automation in a partnership with Mitsubishi Electric.
Clifton Vann IV is named President of Livingston & Haven
Livingston & Haven takes their business online and begins selling into over 140 countries worldwide
Livingston & Haven celebrates it's 75th year in business and prepares for the next 75!