Principles of Industrial Hydraulics
First-level training for maintenance personnel who have not undergone formal training in industrial hydraulics.
What you will learn:
- Fluid principles, standard control valves, pumps and hydraulic valve symbols
- Learn basic set-up techniques
- How to troubleshoot hydraulic circuits
- How pump controls work and how they are set up
- Understand 10 fundamental circuits used in most hydraulic systems
Appropriate for: maintenance mechanics, millwrights, technicians, supervisors, plant engineering personnel
$1,795 includes: Tuition, workbook, student handouts, lunch and refreshments
For info call: 844 288-2367
Or buy tickets below!
April 10 - 14
July 24 - 28
August 7 - 11