Hydraulic System Design
An advanced training seminar focusing on four hard-hitting modules.
What you will learn:
- Understand sizing, options and applications of various hydraulic circuits
- How to use standard pressure, directional and flow-control components
- Introduction and application of logic cartridge valves for hydraulic circuits
- How to use proportional pressure, directional and flow-control components
- Understand pump types and application of fixed and variable displacement pumps
Prerequisite: PIH & UPV strictly enforced for this advanced course.
Appropriate for: advanced maintenance technicians, plant and design engineering
$1,825 includes: Tuition, workbook ,student handouts, lunch and refreshments
Students are required to bring calculators and must have the ability to manipulate and transpose various hydraulic relate algebraic equations